1) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments.
2) Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
3) Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
4) Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as crop production, plant genetics, and soil chemistry.
5) Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
6) Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books,etc
7) Supervise laboratory sessions and field work, and coordinate laboratory operations.
8) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
9) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
10) Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
11) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
12) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
13) Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
14) Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
15) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
16) Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
17) Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
18) Act as advisers to student organizations.
19) Participate in school and community events.
20) Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT;
Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
Biology — Knowledge of plant and animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
Instructing — Teaching others how to do something. See more occupations related to this skill.
Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively. See more occupations related to this skill.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. See more occupations related to this skill.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. See more occupations related to this skill.
Learning Strategies — Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
Minimum of OND in agricultural science or any related field
MODE OF APPLICATION;
Interested applicant should forward their CV or Cover letter to hrm.parsleyglobal @gmail.com or send names,qualification,mobile no and post applying for to the message box or mobile no attached in this advert