• Treat customers as people not numbers, metrics or problems.
• Empathise, address issues & questions, help reach rapid resolution, and make every interaction easy, memorable and valued
• As a Telephone support specialist: investigating, diagnosing and resolving customer enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., Sales and Design …).
• Day to day email support where required; over time, expansion of the role to include chat and social media may be required.
• Work closely with customers and consumers to “troubleshoot” issues using good questioning and fact finding skills.
• Re-educate customers on the value of the product at ToLet.
• ‘Own’ your calls and customers, and always do what you committed to do, providing regular and timely updates along the way.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ToLet’s systems, products and processes in order to effectively and efficiently handle a wide range of customer enquiries.
• Take end-to-end ownership over issues and in doing so manage customer expectations, providing education and advice whilst ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Making changes to products and services, as requested by customers and account managers
• Accurately record and update customer information on call, across necessary internal platforms or applications.
• Proactively and constructively raise issues and contribute ideas around how all members of the team can each work more effectively.
• Love being on the phone with customers – with a great phone manner and a real desire to help.
• A clear and strong communicator with excellent questioning and listening skills.
• A high degree of emotional intelligence – the ability to stay cool under pressure and remain helpful while handling difficult calls.
• Ability to empathise and show care & consideration to customers, whilst still being able to deliver difficult messages to customers when needed.
• An accurate and methodical individual with an excellent eye for detail.
• The ability to challenge and question ideas, openly and honestly, whilst providing solutions and options.
• Driven by team performance, and continually striving to be better both as an individual and as a team.
• A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
• A passionate, energetic and self-motivated individual who proactively looks at their role in the business and how they and the wider team can do better (supports our continuous improvement objectives).
• Good time management with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload, supporting others as needed.
• Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants.
• Candidate must be fluent in English.
• Candidate must be a Computer literate who is able to handle basic Microsoft packages
• Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
• Candidate must have good analytic skills
• Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
All interested candidates should send their details to the comment box or to the email address hr.merigoldconsult (at) gmail.com