1) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as ancient history, postwar civilisations, and the history of third-world countries.
2) Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
3) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
4) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
5) Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
6) Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
7) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
8) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
9) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
10) Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
11) Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
12) Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
13) Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
14) Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
15) Participate in campus and community events.
16) Act as advisers to student organisations.
17) Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
18) Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
19) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
20) Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
21) Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
22) Provide professional consulting services to government, educational institutions, and/or industry.
*Candidates must be University Graduates with first Degree preferably a B.Sc or its equivalent in *Education, from a reputable tertiary institution.
*Postgraduate/Professional qualification in education or any other related field will be an advantage
*A minimum of 1 year experience.
*New graduates interested in teaching must have a minimum of 2:2 without previous teaching experience can also apply
*All Teaching and non-Teaching
candidates must have original NYSC, discharge Certificate, BSC, NCE, BED
*Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel
*Must have Excellent Communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their ,CVs name, qualifications, post applying for to the HR : cv. Devry @gmail.com OR their mobile number in the message box or mobile number stated on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.