Part-time CSR (Bridal and Wedding)
A Bridal and Wedding Couture located on Lagos Island is looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing professional and unsurpassed customer service to each of our Bridal customers. The CSR is the first point of contact for our customers, and in this role, the CSR will provide relevant information on the Bridal products and services, respond to all customer inquiries, and provide a friendly and encouraging checkout experience.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, start the process as our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to meet you.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in maintaining clean fitting rooms
• Ensure all merchandise presented to the customer is in first-quality condition
• Retrieve dresses from stock room for returning customers
• Maintain housekeeping standards in the store, including floor recovery, vacuuming, dusting, straightening of merchandise, and upkeep of common areas
• Follow-up with customers regarding special orders, overdue layaways, and completed orders
• Process all inbound and outbound freight, check-in all merchandise, and utilize the UPS system to process all shipping, transfers, and special orders to and from the store
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, and stand