Wemy Industries Limited – Founded with the main objective of manufacturing superior quality hygiene products, Wemy Industries Limited is the foremost indigenous and pioneer manufacturer of baby diaper in Nigeria. Wemy’s Brands are Dr Browns and Nightingale which comprises Baby care, Feminine care and Adult care.
Job Title: Sales Representatives (Van and Hospital)
Location: Abia, Edo, Rivers
- A sanitary product manufacturing company located in Lagos requires the services of a Hospital and Van Sales Representatives for its depot operations.
- Involves the generation of demand/sales of high quality but cost-effective sanitary products in the public and private health facilities, open market and other establishments including pharmacies, health-care centres and maternity homes e.t.c.
- Arranging appointment with doctors, pharmacists and nurses including cold calling.
- Generating orders from existing and potential customers e.g. hospitals, pharmacies, maternity homes, health-care centers e.t.c
- Make presentations and give health talk in hospitals during their antenatal, trade exhibitions, seminar and conferences.
- Awareness creation in hospitals.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Follow-up and make sure that payment is made into the company’s account.
- Making sure customers are properly registered with the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationship between the customer and the company and any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Be a graduate (B.Sc or HND) in a relevant, science-oriented discipline.
- Be passionate about building a career in sales job and able to drive.
- Minimum work experience of about 1-3 years with an FMCG organization.
- Be resident in the location applied for or be willing to relocate if not.
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have an enviable communication skill.
- Have a good knowledge of the routes in the location of operation.
Job Title: Cost/Management Accountant
- Respond for cost accounting which involves analyzing financial data, obtained through evaluation, to determine the cost of business products and services.
- Involved in developing and verifying data relevant to cost accounting and margin analysis.
- Raw materials costing and valuation, both imported and local.
- Periodic stock valuation and analysis of raw materials.
- Periodic preparation of sectional running costs.
- Production process/ batches monitoring and supervision. (For capturing and identification of relevant cost).
- Assist in preparation of budget.
- Monitoring and supervision of delivery of consignment.
- Computation of labour cost as its related unit of output.
- Cost control and management.
- Maintenance of all costing records.
- Capturing of all actively costs as per units and departments/location, identification, classification, allocation and apportionment of cost.
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues in collaboration with financial reporting unit, Audit and Warehouse e.t.c.
- Be an accounting/finance graduate (B.Sc or HND).
- Be passionate about building a career in the accounting profession.
- Must be a chartered accountant or be in the advanced stages of the professional examinations.
- Minimum work experience of 3 years preferably with an FMCG organization.
- Must be within the age range of 28-36.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
The position offers a competitive salary package and is commission driven.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job applied for and location of choice
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
Source: JustJobsNg Nigeria